Thursday 2 April 2009

Endofday

I worked today! I worked, I worked, I worked!!!

I moved my desk as I said, and enjoyed the sun streaming through the window and a nice breeze. And I did a plan for the next few months - again - as my old one has gone to pot already. I realised I need to work a LOT and so have decided to work from 8.30/9am until 6.30pm on weekdays, and 12.30pm-4.30pm on Saturdays. I have also decided to work from 8pm-10/10.30pm on Tuesday and Wednesday nights - when I don't have my exercise club nights. So that is a lot of hours - 50 in fact. I will do my set work in the daytime and in the evenings I will do other, more pleasant or creative work, like reading reports or about fieldwork methods etc. Hopefully this method will work for a while.

Then I worked from half 11 until 2pm and then from 3 until now! But I did skive a little bit but not much - my threat to make me work in Uni tomorrow if I did not settle down worked well. So I am back into work, although still a little scatty. My army-style evil aerobics malarky is starting in half an hour so I will go and get ready - I am rather nervous. Meeting new people and looking like the unfit moron that I am is quite daunting - and it is all rather late for me, normally I am starting to think about dinner and chiling out in front of the tele all night.

But no! New, busy me! I shall go, meet the people and wake myself up from my sluggish state.

I am scared! They will make me do sit ups and press ups and they have sayings like 'if it ain't raining, it ain't training'!! Oh my word what have I set myself up for. And I will have to leave my engagement ring at home and we are now inseperable. :0(

Wish me luck!!

x J

No comments: