Thursday 9 April 2009

Happy easter!

So to those of you who are reaching the end of their day and are taking the Easter break, congrats for being so organised and have lots of fun! For those who are working their way through this long, excitable holiday, commiserations and I too will be joining you.

Not for now though - DB got some fantastic work news today so I made him a celebratory lunch and now we are off out for some ale!! We shan't be going out on Easter Monday as planned as now he has work on the Tuesday so have decided to bring our celebration day forward... yay!

Today's round up:
* haven't done much work (any) but have worked out a knot of conceptual problems I had, quite by accident, and so it feels like I have done work
* Have been for a 3 mile run which was actually very pleasant

Off now. Don't let me eat a takeaway later, I always regret it the next day.

See you tomorrow!

x J

No comments: