Thursday 23 April 2009

Er...

Well yesterday didn't quite work out as expected because I had some personal news which was quite shocking and took all my attention for the day. I did manage an hour though!

Today I will concentrate much better. I thought I had to go in a see my Sup today but he has given me the option of Monday instead which is far better for me - it means I can do some speed reading over the weekend and go in sounding like I have learnt something over the past month or two. (I haven't, as we all know).

I didn't even get round to making my naff lanterns :0( Today though, today! I did go for a jog thought! Lovely two mile jog along the canal, and back around the river.

Am meeting the friend I organised a social date with tonight and sods law I am really not in a sociable mood!!

Must Work.

Laters
x J

No comments: