Thursday 23 April 2009

Yaya!

Despite today being as strange as yesterday, I have done work!

I worked for about three hours, which doesn't sound like much but actually was very productive - I have nearly finished this huge tome I have had to read EVERY chapter of, and which has taken me a week to do. So many notes, so much information, but it does form the bedrock of my methodological direction so is all useful. It is just so satisfying to be able to close a book and start a new one - you start to really feel the benefits then. Opening the *same* book every day is just darned depressing. I shall finish this book tomorrow, hopefully by lunchtime, and then start another - I hope to have got through another two by the end of tomorrow (chapters/essays of, not whole books - that would just be silly!)

This weekend I shall work on one afternoon, maybe two if I can't help myself, otherwise I am taking it OFF and relaxing, to come back on Monday with verve and new vigour! Am in Uni Monday avo to see my Sup, by which time I hope to know something, so wil prob spend sun avo/mon am trying to form some opinions on something and a skeleton idea of my methdology... Then I will have five weeks to finish reading and start writing.

Ain't gonna happen is it?!

Ug, less of that.

Laters!
x J

No comments: