Friday 10 April 2009

knackered

Arg I am so so so so tired!

Went out for a couple of pints o' pear cider and chatted excitedly about DBs new work opportunity in senior management, then came home and drank some cava and ale (hehe) and went to sleep at about 12.30am. Not a late one - and I managed to avoid the take away. I have to stop falling asleep in front of the Wire because I have horrible gangster dreams! Got up late this morn - DB is all super chilled and having the weekend off mostly! What is this?! Total and complete role reversal, and a chilled DB at home just does not happen! I am so torn between taking advantage of it and spending some time with him watching tv and being snuggly, and working as planned. I will have to have a happy medium which is why I didn't try and get up early this am, and why I am now working. Or reading wikipedia... I don't think that quite counts but it is a nice shortcut to info....

I'm so tired! Not hungover though - phew.

x J

No comments: