Wednesday 15 April 2009

Yesterday was great! Now for another one!

Yesterday was great on the work front! I didn't really settle until after lunch but then worked all through until 7pm! I was very chuffed.

Maybe it was because I turned the radio off... and I had no DB downstairs making a racket either (well, not fair because he is usually pretty quiet!). But I read an entire chapter AND it was all about the theories I am confuddled about and so sorted my head out a treat. So had to have a glass of wine of course... and then some pizza (home pizza so not too evil). And I didn't exercise... So out of the 4 daily goals I have of eating well, drinking lots of water, exercising and working I managed to drink lots of water and work well. So not toooo bad. Today I will do better!

I was going to go to Uni today to get some reading done but this book is so good am just going to plough through it for now... I will prob go in next week - my Sup is back next week and has some reading for me which I am excited about. (?!)

Luckily slept a lot last night so no red wine hangover. Raring to go. Let me at 'em!

x J

No comments: