Thursday 16 April 2009

Thursday again!

It's always Thursday!

Yesterday I worked pretty well - not for as long as I thought, about three hours consecutively, but really intensely and had to stop before my brain exploded and my hand fell off. Speaking of which, I have to go out and get some more paper at some point today. Arg, what a pain. Work is going well though for now, this book I am reading is fabulous for my work and is getting me all motivated and interested - and confident - again.

Today I shall carry on reading... I think I will have a cup of coffee and read the papers etc, and then have a shower and so start work at probably around 11am. I will work until 1pm, then have lunch and go and find some A4 paper, then work again from about 3pm until 6/7. Am steadily making my days longer. Am starting to feel the deadline now - I have 6 weeks to go before I have to hand in quite a lot of writing that should vaguely represent my methodology chapter! Eek!

I did my first bit of gardening ever yesterday! I was *so* excited to have some compost! (oh dear.) Only Asda cheapie (hate Asda, poor quality fish, poor quality meat, poor quality veggies. Great freezer food though. Never thought I would miss crappy Morrisons) but hopefully it will be ok for now... And I made three plants out of my supermarket basil. Apparently they will last for months!! Wooty! I am babysitting them on my kitchen windowsill and so far they haven't showed any death signs.

The weather is *manky* today. I like it!

Better get on with my coffee and shower!

x J

No comments: