Tuesday 28 April 2009

Good day... again!

Today was a very busy day! I am very motivated which is great :0)

This morning I went to the Nursey to register with the docs, then brilliantly was able to make an appt to se the doc about being with child for half an hour later! So had that chat, she made up how pregnant I am (despite me trying to tell her the actual dates but anyway...) and has organised for me to have a dating scan and to meet the midwife who shall be looking after me throughout. Will get a letter about when these appts are but should be in about two weeks! Coooooool.

Workwise I was unable to start much before 12.30, then worked until 3.30 when I went out for a long walk - well, wasn't meant to be long. Took an hour, and when I came back I worked until 6 - I got too hungry to work any more! Lots of salad and tuna pasta bake later I am zonked and playing around for the evening while DB watches the footie. Early to bed for me tonight I think.

I did manage to do the work I aimed to achieve today, and a bit more actually. Tomorrow is another day of continuous reading. I want to see about going for a swim but exercising takes so much out of me I might give it a miss for now and just hide indoors and get on with this reading.

Oh, I found out that a good friend of ours is pregnant too today! Yay! They live near London which is not much good but are from Cornwall so am sure our bumps will meet in the summer!

Am dreading India again. :0( grrrrrrrr. Fieldwork is supposed to be fun! Why do I hate it so much?!! Anyway, it is only for three weeks. I should just get over it.

x J

No comments: