Saturday 18 August 2012

10 mins done

It is Saturday.  I do not want to spend today working.

But I didn't work yesterday because DB rang at 5pm to say he had to go out for work drinks after we had agreed I would work from when he got home until bean was asleep, so a good two hours.  I was completely gutted I have to say, and this meant I have had two days off this week :(  It can't be helped though and I just have to try not to seeth with resentment ;)

Normally on a Sat I would work when DB is doing tea and bedtime, so from about 5-8pm.  But I feel so grubby and shite from not working for two days, and the whole thing was starting to turn into an impossible monster again, so while they went to the shop to get the paper and some milk I scuttled upstairs and did 10 mins. :) :)

And I feel so much better.  In that time I have picked up my thread again, found another source I need to add and written two sentences that I was stuck on before.  Now I know I can go down and enjoy my saturday with my family feeling that work is ok.

Phew.

x J

No comments: