Wednesday 22 August 2012

10 Minutes-ing Today!

I need my ten minute guidelines today!

I am super keen but not very motivated...  is that possible?!  Just tired and easily distracted.  I have to rehome my kitten today and it really actually sad and difficult as she sits and purrs on my lap while I work!  My baby cat.

I have done some good editing and am halfway through the chapter now, stll rearranging it and sorting out my subheading so it has the right narrative.  I can feel it coming together and have seena  couple of good arguments in it I don't remember making but which please me!

Will crack on with it then...  only ten mins though!

Am very motivated by my Zoo deadline I have to say!  The thought of having the whole day and night to myself, to think I have only 3 more chapters to do...  oh whee!

x J

No comments: