Wednesday 29 August 2012

Still Full of Rage

Arf I am still full of PhD induced wrath :)

I am so angry and stressy!  I am really angry that the childminder didn't say anything about having a day in lieu after her taking yesterday off.  I am sure it is unfair to pay for a day of childcare that she cancels and then get neither the money nor the day back :(  I NEED that day!  Those five hours are precious, precious, precious to me :( 

I didn't want to say anything because I am full of rage so left quickly and took my rage to co-op whereupon I bought bacon frazzles, pom bear crispies, a nice pumpkin seed bun for lunch and some white chocolate crispy stuff.  Then I came home and took my wrath out on some veg and making a peasant soup.  No one can surely stay full of rage eating a lovely, homemade peasant broth soup.  Can they?!  I need some veg.  I need vitamins.  I need brain food. 

I have done ten mins of work and it is going spiffingly well.  I am pretty excited and jittery and just waiting, waiting for the chapter to get all fucked so I have to do more reading or something.  I Do Not Want To, I just want it to bladdy END!

Rage.

I was so rageful last night that I did not speak to DB once I finished work up here at 10pm and barely said goodnight.  I just came up to bed and turned the light off so I could lie in bed fuming.

Only until Xmas.  Only until Xmas.

x J

 

No comments: