Tuesday 7 August 2012

Not Too Shabby

I have done work today, and did 40 minutes worth of a new evil exercise dvd.  Am knackered.

I have written more than my 500 words so that is good, technically I can rest eaasy knowing I have done that.  I have also written over 2/3s of the total chapter which is grand.

However, my toddler is en route as I type which is making me very frightened!  I don't know how to look after a toddler; it has been lovely having my brain free to work :)  Now I have to fill it again with knowledge on fireman sam, gentle discipline techniques, entertainment and potty training.  Eek!  What if I foget to feed him?!

Workwise all is going well; I have half an hour to work before Pendleton does her last ever race which I want to see.  Am camped in front of the tv because I didn't know when this race was meant to be and really don't want to miss it, but now I do...  and can't be bothered to collect everything up to go upstairs!  Luckily the tv isn't bothering me, is just the background hubbub of sporting people talking sporting stuff about cycling, which I know NAFF ALL about and don't need to learn owt either ;0)

So..  onwards,  I have one author that I have to namedrop heavily in my lit review as he is integral to my thesis and I haven't really mentioned him yet.  I would be happy to have this done today and then call it a day, though think it will take a while!

Family should rock up at about 8pm...  Think I will finish work at 6ish.

x J

No comments: