Monday 27 August 2012

Did It and Am So Glad!

Yaya, I worked until 8.15 :)

I managed to sort out the weird heading issue and so now I think the rest of the chapter should be straightforward editing, rather than structure :)  yay!  I don't know but am feeling relived and lighter of heart in general so think I must have just had a breakthrough of some kind.  The chapter doesn't feel like such a mystery to me now, we are friends!

I am so chuffed I managed to sit and do some work even though I feel a bit shite and my head was all over the place.  I have had a lovely day and it was hard to sit and concentrate to start with, then I got to 7.30 and had to carry on so I was in a good place tomorrow.  I did the ten mins thing to get back into it as I kept zooming off on the internet ever couple of minutes and getting dispirited about it all. 

Bean is with the childminder tomorrow so I can work for hours.  I hope to have this chapter sorted tomorrow :) :) :)  (really?  will it ever be done?!)

TV and tea for me now.  Phew.

x J
 

No comments: