Thursday 23 August 2012

Still Editing!

Arf this is taking a LONG time!

I have been quite slow today I have to admit.  But I am now really into the editing, which doesn't mean to say I have got very far!  Am on P.4 of 30...  eek!  Is pretty slow work.  Took me ages to sort out the intro to be how I wanted it, and also my mind keeps wandering off which just can't happen when you are editing!

BUT I am doing it, and it will get done.  All the writing and strucuring is done, which is brilliant, brilliant.  It is just a case of ploughing on and making it make sense, bit of copy and pasting, bit of deleting, putting in linking sentences so the literature doesn't just come from nowhere.  Will take ages I fear :(  I don't want it to, I want it to be finished!  Am pleased with what I have achieved so far though and am definitely feeling work malaise.  Am really glad to be able to skip off in a minute to pick up Bean and talk about something other than this work!  Is driving me potty.

Won't work again tonight, but will do some tomorrow when Bean naps and when DB is his bedtime.  I suppose, realistically, I can only hope to have this finished for Tuesday really, and that is if I get some time to work on it on Sunday and Monday.  Is it terrible that I am almost thinking about cancelling the Zoo trip because I could do with that time to work instead?  If I stayed here over the weekend I would have hours tomorrow, sat and sun to work and could have it finished for when I come back proper on Tues!  Oh that would be smashing.

eek.

x J

 

No comments: