Saturday 25 August 2012

Almost Over

Well I have managed to get to page number 10 (out of 33!).

I am not best pleased with what I have seen so far, but am encouraged by the latest writing I have edited; it is coherent and well reasoned and thorough.  The earlier bit is rubbish though and needs filling out a bit :(  which means hunting for some new sources (well, old sources, but new to the chapter and this particular research) which is boring, time consuming and disheartening because it makes me feel like I am going backwards.  Times like this make me feel angry and frustrated and like it will NEVER END.

However.  I have to remember that I did know (but forgot) that this first section was in a pickle; somewhere there is a note I wrote to myself saying I needed to make the text match the newly written intro but I never got round it it - thinking I'll just do that when I come to edit :S  Silly me.  So DON'T be disheartened - you never actually properly finished that bit in the first place
().  Leave on a good note and know the rest of the text should be ok - and also yay, you are on p.10 so a third of the way through!  Will get this done for Tuesday, no sweat.

Now go and watch X factor and eat chocolate fingers and let your brain ooze out of your ears.

LOTS of working tomorrow!  Will be here at about half ten-ish till 12.30, then back again at 5.30 for the evening.  Will this chapter ever end?!  Will it?!  Oh please, please end :)

x J 

No comments: