Sunday 26 August 2012

ARRRRRRG

Oh god,  this is sooooooo tedious!

I feel like I am chained to my laptop and table but really I want to run, run, run!

I am now on pg 20 of about 33.  This is brilliant and means I achieved today's goal, which was to do ten pages.  Tomorrow I would come back and finish the last ten.  It should get a bit easier from here as it was the beginning that was a total mess.  However...

I hate my chapter so much.  I think it is rubbish and convoluted and waffles a lot without really saying anything very well :(  This is depressing.

And either a) this is true or b) I have just had enough of it for today!

I suppose if I think there is something wrong with it there probably is.

Tonight I am going to drink gin and smoke fags.  I neeeeeeed a release!

In the meantime, DH and Bean are still out and I have to plod on.  I want as much done today as possible!

andkslafhopherwdc sl/akjdwpr2s,vmnLr wASfmkdsnfjoA|!

x J

No comments: