Thursday 30 August 2012

The Joy of Auto-Correct and Other Things

I am back!  I am editing!  It is slow but not dispiriting; when this edit is done, the chapter is done. 

For now. 

Anyway.   I want to mention the wonder that is auto-correct, as I only just found out about it.  Only just!  After writing and editing two thirds of my thesis :(  If you have long words or words you constantly mispell, go into auto-correct and put your own words in there!  You can end up with a whole vocab tht you only need to type a few letters of and whoomph, auto-correct will put it in there for you.

I love it.  There are some words I use constantly and just cannot type for the life of me.  And now I don't have to.

Thank you laptop.

How people used to use typewriters I do not know.

I am going to finish this bastard chapter today.  I have to - I can't work tomorrow and don't want to be stressy with Bean.  I want to happily have the day off because I deserve it!

x J

No comments: