Thursday 2 August 2012

650 words done!

Yeah man!  I have finished one of my subsections and have written another 650 words today, and done some editing :)]

Today I worked for a total of 1hr 40mins, split into 7 sections.  I faffed a lot but by the end of this afternoon I was managing to only have 10 mins off between each session because I was getting into the flow of it and knew what I wanted to say next - and just wnted to get on with it :)

Tomorrow I will do two sessions, to be honest I don't know really when DB plans to leave so if he doesn't leave until after 6 I shan't work, but if he leaves early afternoon I will.

I better go and get my boy.  Thing is, I don't want to leave work!  How excellent is that.  What a turnaround. 

The brilliant thing about this way of working is that you don't have to be motivated to do it.  ou just have to sit for TEN MINUTES and then you can leave for however long you like.  Even I have managed to do that!

x J

No comments: