Sunday 5 August 2012

Think am going to call it a day...

I have worked ALL day!  Except for when I was eating or exercising or just wasting time :)

I might have gone away, but always came back and feel as if I have spent longer at my desk than away from it, and am *sick* of typing :)  This has to be a good sign!

I have done about 1200 words today.  I have a load more to write, lord knows how I will get this chapter done with a reasonable word count.  I have to just tell myself that it all counts, even if it doesn't necessarily go in this chapter...  And I really have probably said the same thing pretty often witrh different people saying it so will delete all that when I edit.

I am reluctant to leave it...  but at the same time I have the whole of tomorrow and Tuesday and need to keep up my stamina!  And it really is very good to leave it on an easy bit; I can just come back tomorrow and start, ahem, copy typing again :)

Tomorrow then, I shall finish typing in stuff from my old MA thesis and put it away, and start working in more up-to-date stuff. 

My brain is shutting down, definitely time to go!  I worked for 7.5 hours today :)  result!

We are having a massive storm!  eek!

x J

No comments: