Tuesday 21 August 2012

No I'm Not!

I'm not nearly there!

Had a shocker of a day; my kitten is to be rehomed tomorrow when they said the waiting list was months long and so thought we had ages yet :(  So is a bit of a shock.  Family stuff is rubbish, personal stuff going a bit haywire and I just wish I had a crystal ball!

I have eaten my crisps, some toast and two giant cookies and although I feel very sleepy I feel somewhat comforted :)

Workwise despite all these distractions I have stayed with it!  Miracles!  I have to go and get Bean in half an hour.  Is so hard wrenching myself away!  I feel so guilty.

I am busy cutting and pasting my sections around so it makes any sense, and writing in intros to the subsections so they link to each other nicely.  So far I can see that the content is good and is well referenced, but the writing needs refining and going through with a fine toothcomb as i have spotted a bit of odd phrasing here and there!  Then I need to write the proper intro and conclusion and bring it all together, so I don't think I will finish tomorrow but more likely on Thursday.  *Definitely* before the weekend as I am going to the Zoo with DB and Bean and am really looking forward to it as a sort of celebration for finishing the chapter.  Good motivation!

I have so much to do.  Is so hard not to feel overwhelmed by it all but I am doing my best.  Am generally feeling overwhelmed today and really look forward to going to bed!

Am going to do as much as I an now before having to leave and will work again later and hopefully DB will be around to do Bean's bedtime.  I could really do with that extra hour at the mo!

x J

No comments: