Tuesday 7 August 2012

First Ten Mins Done

Am up and at it this morning :)

Not got dressed properly yet; just got out of bed, sorted the kitten and got to my desk.  In all honesty I am not in the mood today.  It is boring and starting to feel drudgy.  I made myself to the ten mins then skipped off to come on this here internet and drink my coffee :)

I will get some headache tablets (horrible fuggy weather) and then do another 10 mins and then call my family and see when they are coming home today.  Hopefully later rather than earlier, I definitely want to be able to work as much as possible today! 

It is going to be sooooo strange being back to normal life tomorrow!  Running round after Bean...  eek!

Today is going to be a test in digging deep for momentum.  I think I will have tomorrow off...  then I can look forward to that and let the pressure valve release a little bit... AND not be stressy on my son's first day home - wrestling him into bed for a nap he doesn't want so I can work!

Is so hard to be focused on being a mama AND working :(  Am no good at it, my head is only ever with one while the other gets neglected :(

x J

No comments: