Wednesday 22 August 2012

Ooooh Nearly There

So close! 

I have to finish one set of notes (really, hugely condensed - this book was The Book for my whole PhD and now it is only three sentences of my lit review!) and have about five more scholars I need to namecheck - literally a sentence here and there...  then the writing should be done!

I need to go through it all and make sure the main text flows and is clear.  I need to do the intro and the conclusion (both written but badly) and then, then, then...  I might have done my first draft!

I want to work again later; I would love for this to be done for tomorrow night when I go to pick Bean up.  So I will try and do an hour or so when DB comes back.  Am really excited, I think I might be close!

Am worried it will take me all tomorrow and still not be done but I HAVE to have it done to go to the zoo!  When I come back next week i want to be starting on my methodology...  ooooh.

I took my kitten back to the shelter.  I am deeply sad but must get over it.  We did the right thing, DB can't have asthma for the next 16 odd years.

x J

No comments: