Thursday 30 August 2012

It is DONE

I have finished it.

It is done.  I have even sent it off to my Supervisor.

Oh. Em. Gee.

I am sure it is shit, but only think I can't think of what else to put in it.  I am sure the argument makes no sense to anyone but me, or is entirely inappropriate.  it is ok though, because i wrote *something* and something is ALWAYS better than nothing.  He can send it back, say it is shit, burt he will also help me make it better. 

Another 10,500 words down!  Another chapter done!  And I am taking the rest of today and all of tomorrow off to celebrate.  I can't really afford the time but if you can't take a bit of time off having finished a chapter, what can you do?!

x J

3 comments:

clare said...

Delighted for you!

Zalfa said...

YOU ARE ACE. x

Numpty said...

ooh! I blush :) Thanks peeps, I couldn't do it without your support!

x J