Saturday 4 August 2012

Day's End

Arf I have worked hard today, and am stopping now.

A bit earlier than I said I would, but I am tired and my brain is stopping, so is best to stop now before I get all pissed off and that's all I remember when I am trying to come back to it tomorrow!

Today I managed to work a total of 3 hours 15 mins, out of a possible 7 hours; wrote 550 words (well, more than because I deleted a bit of old stuff which made my daily word count less so I had to write more to catch up again!); and did lots of editing and sorting which I am very pleased with.  Considering 10 mins is all I aspire to when I sit down :)  Sitting down and working this morning before I did anything else was a great idea, and easily the hardest of all the sessions, just opening up the document is hard!  I just want to procrastinate!

I have got the chapter into a place where I feel I can come tomorrow and just start working.  I am not completely confident about my next move but I think that is ok.  In fact, I just looked at the notes I want to add into the lit review tomorrow and have spied a paragraph I want to quote so that will provide a good start :)

I am off to get an illicite glass of wine and veg out in front of the olympics.

Back tomorrow for more of the same.  Tomorrow I would like to work more than not, I nearly made it today but just missed out!  I would also like to get through quite a bit of the next section and feel I am nearly halfway through the chapter.  It is turning out to be a really big chapter.  Maybe 12,000 words?!  Eek!

x J

No comments: