Tuesday 28 August 2012

PhD Fury

Oh Dear.

I had a massive shout attack at DB when he got home tonight :(  I have since apologised but was really badly behaved.  I was super angry because the childminder had called in sick and spent all day pretending not to be, Bean didn't nap and by the time DB came home and stated he was off to the gym I just exploded.  Oh to be at work all day and then go to the gym!  The gym!  I hadn't worked all day and so wasn't going to work any more because he wanted to go to the gym.  He should have been at footie but that is by the by, he walked in the door!

Anyway, I apologised once I realised my not working all day wasn't his fault.  Am up working now though, will do until 10pm then will watch some tv before bed.  I think I will do this often.  Is surpising what you can get done in two hours and now it is dark outside come 8pm it seems easier, it's not like anyone else is outside enjoying summer ;0)

So I am working.  It is quite slow but I think I have cracked another bit I didn't know was a problem and now the chapter is starting, just starting, to feel like it might be a good one.

Fingers crossed.

x J

No comments: