Sunday 19 August 2012

100 mins done yesterday :)

I did lots of work yesterday, here and there.  Doesn't sound much but between bouts of not working 100 mins is quite a bit!

The good thing about the ten min thing is if I am having an 'itchy' work day, and feel I really want to work mre than anything else, I can pop up for ten mins here and there and just scratch that there itch and it stops me being an ogre to my family.

Today I will work again for about 2-4 horus depending on what my family have planned.

Exciting news is that... 

I should finish this chapter with about 4 hours more work!  Yep!  First draft would be done, which is a good thing as am on 10,000 words now.  Eek!

So four more hours to actually write, then would need about 5 hours to edit (maybe more actually but whatever) and then the first draft will be down.  I will leave it a few days and then re-read it before even dreaming of sending it to my Sup.  Might not send it for a while actually...

Anyway, have to go back downstairs and hang out in front of the tv with my filter coffee.  Am actually only at my desk to book a B and B in Roma for our holiday next month!  Oooh er!

x J

No comments: