Tuesday 2 September 2008

Another productive day!

I worked hard again today! All is well in the land of chapter five. I keep thinking it's chapter four still though. That is confusing.

I love it when I write my chapter and say things like 'as outlined in Chapter Two' - even though chapter two hasn't even happened yet! Magic. makes me feel like the thing may end up being a coherent whole... hehe, or not.

So I amfinally, finally, on the home strait. I have one last section to write which is the round up and kind of conclusion to all the analysis and other conclusions so far... So I hope that it won't be tooo long. Be succinct. Get it done!

DB isn't sure when he is coming home... I thought it was Thursday but he won't really tell me! It sounds very strange but cornwall is VERY far away and he is with all his friends. And he is hopeless at planning anything. Anyway, it is annoying because this on-my-own malarky is boring. Although, I suppose I could get used to it!

Wow, anyone in hollyoaks in a relationship is incredibly dramatic. Just hugging someone is grounds for calling off a wedding apparently.

Well, it's time to make some dins! Dins! I am trying out this strange sosmix - a veggie mix for sausages... I hope it's nice. I am not veggie but it's worth an adventure.

Tomorrow I am really looking forward to getting stuck into this last part of the chapter... It will really show me how far I have in front of me before I finish... Hopefully it will be three days!

x J

No comments: