Thursday 11 September 2008

Slump...

Arg I am knackered! I know i keep going on about it but it is odd. I am not such a tired person as this. And to top it off today I seem to experiencing some kind of twitch to my upper right eye lid which is driving me mad.

I have been reading the internet since I came back up at around half two. I had bulgar wheat and chickpeas and salad for lunch... and biccies... and cleaned the house for about an hour. I got our train tix through to get us to gatwick on the 27th! Eek!

DB has said he is getting us a takeaway for dins... I am too lazy and somnalent to tell him it's a bad idea...

I sorted out the visa situ too! All refunded apparently. Good!

I think DB fancies another trip back to cornwall next week. I hope he doesn't go! It is so rubbish here on my own and am not ready for it again so soon!

I am actually going to go and lie down and read my book for half an hour. I need some rest or something!!

x J

No comments: