Wednesday 3 September 2008

Insania...

Ooopsy I have gone mad. I had actually started defining anything outside of normal life in terms of my PhD work. I know this because I last night I put the bin out in time for the binmen (refuse coordinators?) this morning. As I was trundling along with road to the pavement I did feel uneasy and kept reassuring myself that it was Wednesday night, and that tomorrow, being Thursday, the binmen will come round. No other bins where there but again, I reassured myself.

And then just now I thought 'hmmm. I haven't heard any binmen today', and looked outside to see if other bins where there and surprise, they weren't. Because it is WEDNESDAY today. And do you know why I thought it was Thursday today and Wednesday yesterday?! Because I have done some much work and can't believe I have managed so much in two days, so think it must be three.

Ergo, PhD work becomes more important as a marker of time than weekdays.

I need DB to come home!

I think he is coming back on Friday. Phew!

Today I need to write about aid simulacra. Yaya! I really hope I get ltos done again today! I want to finish for Friday, I want to finish for Friday, I want to... and on and on.

I am going to ring Alliance and Leicester and close my account. They have so far managaged to change my account to someone elses on the basis of a fraudulent passport, blocked me out of my internet-only account for three months, and send me letters saying I have gone overdrawn when I haven't. And they haven't yet looked into why. So, with going to TN and all I can't really havr this hanging over my neck and am tired, so tired of them. Pain is that I have to give them £140 to close it from my overdraft which I would rather keep for now and also am letting them off the hook. If I wasn't stressed enough anyway I would go to the financial ombudsman and get them to tell A and L off on my behalf. Oh well. I hate them so telling them to go away would be a pleasure.

After that I am editing what I wrote yesterday (please be good, please be good) and starting the new section...

x J

No comments: