Monday 8 September 2008

Lame, lame effort

Well I have had *the* most rubbish day and am really cross and disappointed with myself. I have looked at some of my chapter but not read it properly as I am just too hungover to concentrate. WHY did I let myself get carried away yesterday?!! Arg. It's not the end of the world I know, but I don't miss final proper deadlines like this. There is *no* reason for this to be going on until tomorrow and I just find it irritating. And I should just work but I can't. I also have something on my mind that won't shift for now and I am indulging myself and wallowing, I have to confess. So, with a hangover and wallowing I am not concentrating and it's rubbish.

I hope that my lame attitude has made you all feel very proud of yourselves for working hard in comparison!

Oh well, tomorrow it will be done. DONE!

x J

No comments: