Friday 12 September 2008

Curious!

So I finished work at 2 and ate some soup and crumpets... proper English comfort food! And then watched really bad tele as promised, fell asleep (again!) for half an hour (zonked out, didn't actually know I was asleep) and have woken up (I hope!!!) and my eye twitch has gone! Phew! I did actually turn on my comp earlier to check my emails (on a Friday avo?! Why?!) and it came back! but so far, all is ok.

DB has gone out to run errands and get his jab prescriptions! I asked him to get some monies out cause I think it is takeaway night tonight. I know I should probably look after myself but seriously, I am not celebrating friday-ness and eating healthily as well is just too much! Too much! SO we may have a curry or sommat for tea, I am too lazy to oversea cookin'.

My friend has just come back from a road trip in America and went to the Burning Man festival. I am sooooooo jealous! She is such a chilled out fun time lady though (and my bezzie mate) - if I was going i am sure I could turn it into a stressful drama... !! We went travelling together after Uni actually, through Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia... we had the best time and never argued - even though we spent allllll our time together. We are actually very good for each other - or maybe she is good for me. She tells me to chill out a lot and soothes my fevered stressy imagination with wise, chilled out words which usually lead us into some form of trouble. But hey! life should be lived!

Ahhh, I think with words like that I am destressing already. I really hope to come back on Monday and be raring to go with new energy. I did start asking myself questions about what I want to find out and how (methods) and wrote it into a methodology chapter I have devised... then I just went 'pop' and ran away! And will stay away!

Have good weekends all!

x J

No comments: