Tuesday 9 September 2008

It's done!!!!!!!

I have finished the chapter and sent it off to my Sup! Two chapters down! 18,000 words in! 1/4 finished!! Nuts.

Am on hold while my bank try and action a break on a loan I have - the repayments would be much better use paying off my massive percentage credit card. Nasty nasty debt. Ah, they have done it. he was a newby wee laddie so I have patience... Also rang the visa people who giave a london number to call and get a refund - which turns out to be an answermachine! The call centre was in India as well which really won't help matters. If the worst comes to the worst when we go to the Visa office to get our new visas we can maybe ask if it can come out of that money. Or something. Anyway. It is nice to have done something. And I called A and L - apparently they sent me a big letter of explanation yesterday and hve refunded £9 of charges onto my account (I get charged if I don't put £500 a month into it, which I haven't seeing as I can't see the darned thing) and an extra £50 as a gesture of goodwill. Measley, but £50 is not to be sniffed at! I want to close the account now but can't remember my darned password for it! Arg.

SO all in all I am feeling pretty good! I will call them even though I don't have the password. then I shall make some lunch and then I will have to tidy my room! it is covered in paper for this chapter! And THEN go to the gym I think and be all ready for my new methodology tomorrow. Will make a plan of action.

How exciting! All systems go!

x J

No comments: