Thursday 25 September 2008

Back to it!

I have been back at work for two hours! I have learnt to count to ten in my special TN language! I have worked out that I probably do prefer postmodern approaches to research than Realism... and am now looking up what to do for DB's beeday next month...

Bad rabbit.

Today I am trying not to let my mind wander too much and am going to read about epistemology and ontology and methods... Hopefully get into my head which approach I wish to take... then I shall probably have to do lots of reading about reflexivity and such like. What is it I will be recording and how, and what will this 'mean' in the context of my research and the research questions.

So better get on with it!

x J

Ps. I haven't heard from any of the hotels I emailed last week for accomodation. :0(. Not surprising really but am still sad. I won't mind traipsing round trying to find somewhere too much though.

No comments: