Friday 19 September 2008

Day end.. I think??

I think that the fact that I am not sure what it is I meant to do next is proof enough that perhaps it is time to down tools for the week...

I have been super busy today. I feel like I have a lot of work to do, and my desk is a bit ol' mess of different papers demanding attention... I managed to fill in all my forms, though I haven't posted them (hmm). I also realised that my train to London tomorra is at 2, not a quarter to three - that would have been messy. I also sent queries to a couple of hotels in TN to see if we can stay there when we arrive because we arrive on a major international festival!! So places may be few and far between... If we can get somewhere to stay though the atmosphere will be amazing! Quite the initiation. I am sooooo looking forward to it again now. I have also done a pre-budget budget for our time in TN and looks quite healthy. I have also written up my notes from my meeting yesterday and put them in the chapters that they are most relevant for.

A good day of work in all! I am confused because I have my ma coming to stay and need to clear up a bit and, well, don't want to. Not confused then, just lazy.

I have to go - my back is killing at this desk!

I want to eat a *lot* of food, right NOW. Sadly, I shall have to wait until dins. I have had only two cups of coffee and two pieces of toast for my day's sustenance. :0( Pity poor me.

I can't wait till tomorrow and seeing my mates' pub!! A real pub! Owned by my bezzy mate and her lovely fella! WOW! And it's just a sneak preview evening before the big open day on the 25th so it will be just me and my bestest friends in the world, with a WHOLE pub in central london to ourselves, with a jukebox and piano, that is OWNED by my mate who wants to give us free beer and canapes to try it out. I really think that may be heaven...

Happy weekends all!!!

x J

No comments: