Wednesday 10 September 2008

No WAY!!

Just had an email from my Sup who nonchalently informed me that he wants the ref for an article he is writing for one of the most esteemed profs in the field (his mate - he is very esteemed himself) - and wants to cite me!! He also confessed that it may not make the edited cut - but STILL! To be 'maybe' cited! I could feast forever on just the fact that maybe I was cited let alone actually! to be CITED! By SOMEONE!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


I don't care if it's not even a big deal to anyone but to me I have never been cited. I feel like it's better than writing your own article to be submitted! And my Sup is no suckbutt, if he thinks I am worth citing then to me it is the biggest praise EVER.

'ecky thump.

Funnily enough I got straight on the email to the author for a ref... !! And it turns out that he is the esteemed (another, such dizzy heights in which I travail...) prof-in-the-know about TN!! So asked about helpers with that too. COOL!

And DB has just told me that he wants to take me out for a pint of cider and some fish and chips to celebrate my newfound maybe-cited status.

Ooooh!

x J

No comments: