Saturday 17 November 2012

All done

I now have a rough draft of my introduction.

It is about 1000 words too long still, but I would rather have too many than too few words in it at the mo, I can always cut stuff out!  It has the point of my thesis, what I am NOT studying, the lit review, the methodology and chapter outline.

I am off downstairs now for a cup of coffee, some toast and to spend the day for the first time in weeks with my little boy :)  wea re going to go and do a big shop, have some lunch out and then come home and make some rocky road :)

I won't work again today I doubt as am actually sick of this laptop!  Will do a couple of hours tomorrow evening though to tidy up a 4000 word chunk I drafted into a chapter yesterday that I think floats around with little explanation of what it is there for! 

x J

No comments: