Monday 19 November 2012

Poorly!

I am really poorly today.  A virus I think, am wiped out.

I have to work though.  I only have the conclusion to do, then it is done and I have a week off.

DB looked after Beanie for me this morning so I didn't have to do the 50 min walking round trip to take him to the childminders, and will just sit here and work.  Is ok, am just wiped out.

Will take a quick squizz through that section that needs editiing (4000 words of it!) , work out the threads of the research so I make sur they are referred to throughout the thesis, not just in their special chapters, and then transfer my intro into my concl and start jigging it about!

If it is only rough it doesn't matter, will send it off weds am anyway.  Finish it tomorrow pm :)  I need my week off!  I have novels to read!

x J

No comments: