Thursday 8 November 2012

Happy and distracted!

I am wary that I might fall at the last hurdle!

Was just so lovely to wake up this morning and think about work today and realise that I have broken the back of these yucky empirical chapters :)  I have this last one to edit so it flows with the rest of the thesis - my biggest fear is that it simply repeats what I said in the others (I really don't have enough info for three chapters!) and so will need proper editing rather than the cursery glance I would like to give it.

I am also verging on holiday mood... altho I have this hosp appt which is nervewracking it will also be nice to have it out of the way; whatever they have to tell me it is info I need to know.  And then we will have a nice tea as a family as DB will be home... and tomorrow is my day off with Bean :)  Am very ready for this day off, and that it is a friday is a bonus!

So I must make sure I sit and concentrate.  If it takes longer than I want it to that is fine, as long as it is taking longer because of the nature of the work, not because I am feeling slack at the last hurdle!

I posted my intention to submit form off this morning :)  woah.

And I just altered Bean's days at nursery to be Monday, Tuesday, and half a day Weds for when he turns three...  so that will be his Jan childcare and all for free!  And what will I do?!  NOT MY PhD!  I will be a lady of leisure for a couple of months at least!  WOOT.  I will swim, I will crochet, I will do food shopping at the actual shops - or even mooch around a MARKET - I will watch the nurse jackie boxset I have had since march and been saving up for when I finish the PhD, and eat home made cake :)  I will read all the books I am collecting for when i have finished and can actually read novels again!  Ooooooooooh!

Right, am motivated by the Dream...  will work and then chill this aft :) 

x J

No comments: