Thursday 1 November 2012

Back and Raring To Go!

Am so glad I had yesterday off, I feel all ready for action today :)

This morning I am going to go through all my old drafts (are lots!) and 'holding pens' of info that I edited out of my empirical chapters over the months working on them.  (If I have info that I have to edit out but quite like and might want to use somewhere else I keep it on a doc I call the 'holding pen'.  Is very useful for coming back to later, like now!)  I will take out any info I have in them that didn't make the final edit but that might be useful now and add them to my newly revised chapter.  Then hopefully by lunchtime I should have an idea of how many words I need to write anew. 

I will then have to work out the new structure of my chpaters.  I have dug out all my research notes, interview transcripts, fieldwork diaries and docs and will use them for the new material. 

Then I shall need to write.

According to my plan I want to have this done by Tuesday...  Eek!

x J

No comments: