Thursday 8 November 2012

Knackered and finished

Oh my word, this work is killing me!

Am completely shattered, I really am.  I have just managed to finish editing the third empirical chapter thank goodness.  With 10 mins to spare no less!

Like last night I am sort of wary about how good it is or isn't; I am editing in a blur of intense concentration and only finish when I know there is no more to be done... but I KNOW I have to go back and go through it all again with a fine tooth comb again.  I just can't face it yet, and if I can control my worry I don't need to. 

I am off now.  I will eat some lunch, stare into space and then go for my appt.  If it is good news I will have the best evening I have had in many a moon.

And I am not working tonight or tomorrow!  YAY.

I bloody did them.  YES.  I have conquered this part of the beast :)  I'll have you, I WILL :)

x J

No comments: