Thursday 15 November 2012

Just keep Going

As Mimi kindly pointed out on her comment, when you are in hell, you just keep going!

Which is just what I did.  I put Bean in the bath and worked (in the bathroom of course!) while he splashed around for half an hour.  Got into editing the new parts of the already edited chapter (grr) and then DB came home and (kindly) took over so I have been working since.

Am not beest keen on that chapter now, i feel like it doesn't actually say anything, is repetitive and written really badly!  Which probably means it is time to leave it the hell alone!  I must remember that I am still in first draft virgin writing territory, editing is for LATER.

I have however...  drum roll please...  got to 75000 words :)

HURRAY and fuck yeah.

I still have hopefully about 3000 words to put in from my shite discussion chapter, which I will do tomorrow, and an intro to write.  For now though I am going to make some pasta and watch junior apprentice :)  And laugh in the face of their youthful arrogance, because I am a cow :)

I will send this off to Sup on tuesday.  I will, I will.

x J

No comments: