Friday 9 November 2012

Couldn't stay away...

i was meant to have today off but I am here while Bean naps as I really want to get started on the next bit of my write-up.

Am really anxious about missing my new deadline of Thurs, which is still late and am not best pleased about that...  but it is the best I can do with the amount of work I have left!

I have Bean going into childcare four days a week (aw poor thing) from Monday until xmas, which is really really helping my stress levels :)  I just want to work so much at the mo or I feel so anxious with worry.

Today I am going to be looking at another extra chapter I think I need to have done to explain my thesis properly.  For this one I have 6000 words already from my lit review, need about another 1000  (probably taken from the lit review too as that is about 5000 words atm - 1000 too long!).  Another 1000 will come from my intro and concl...  So it shouldn't take too long.  Unless it means I have to carve up another chapter into two, which I am really worried I will.  Arf. 

My hosp appt went well yesterday, so am now able to say that  am 13 weeks preggo :)  With an alive baby this time that wriggles (apparently, I can't feel a thing yet)!  Due on the 14 May; will be about 20 weeks when I submit at xmas which will be wonderful :)  Plenty of downtime to enjoy the pregnancy and it also gives me something bigger and better to look forward to than this blinkin' PhD!

Anyways, back to it.

x J

1 comment:

clare said...

am so thrilled for you on the pregnancy news (not to mention fact that you are flying on the phd!). Congrats!