Tuesday 20 November 2012

Taking ages :(

Arses.  I thought this chapter was meant to be easy.  Although I suppose it is considering other chapters take months, not days to write!

I have worked so hard today, stayed focused and applied even when I didn't want to but am still not finished.  I will definitely not be handing in tomorrow :(  Which I am sulking about even though sup told me yesterday he won't be at home to read it until Friday anyway.  Am just so excited about nearly finishing!  I want to read rubbish autobiographies and lounge about!

Anyway, I do know I want to write something legible and attack all the horrid bits I am stuck on before getting it back, as I won't have much time on the other side to be massivley creative.  Am utterly sick of having to dredge up old notes etc to make old points but in a new, conclude-y kinda way!  Am just so tired of it all!

So I am going to leave it tonight as I am jaded and peed off and hungry anyway.  I will sit and be stressy and hopefully tomorrow have renewed vigour with a whole day in front of me to finish this tricky section.  When this section on implications of the findings is done I will be much more free... I think. 

Hmmph.  Annoyed!

x J

No comments: