Tuesday 20 November 2012

It's taking shape... and time!

Arf.

I have a reasonable 5000 words down; I need to go back though a big section of about 1000 words I have just typed on what the research was about and put in some more theory and scholar names I think.  Then I need to do the bit about the implications, so drawing on my lit review showing what the research shows and what this means in the broader scheme of things.

These are the two biggest scary bits I reckon.  The latter bit I have already written some of.  I hope to havea  fair idea of what that is about and be well into writing it by the time Beanie comes home...  Am just racing through really, not thinking too much but it is all coming out ok atm!  Is a bit of a relief to be splurging out wtf this project is meant to be about! 

So is going well, but, as usual, taking aaaages.  Am pretty proud of it at the mo, and delighted I know what to do next and how to shape it up so that is a huge milestone (and relief).  And I should get the requisite 8000 words ok.

Off for lunch!

x J

No comments: