Saturday 10 November 2012

Up and at 'em!

Had a lie in till 8, then have worked between 8 and 9 :)

Am in a quandary about what to do with my chapter, or more accurately, 'words' as am not sure whether to a) make them their own chapter; b) ditch them (!); c) insert them into chapters I already have...  what I need to do is work out what I want to put into my lit review, and what I want in this other 'section'...  which I really want to do NOW but am sleepy and dopey and a bit frazzled (already!)

I think I might have to go and have a cup of coffee and a ponder :)

I think, actually I know what I need to do but am nervous about doing it - like when I carved up my 'best chapter ever' for the empirical re-writes!  Really, no chapter is safe now!

TBH am just pleased to have started work and be back into it again.  Great way to start a weekend (?!)

x J

No comments: