Sunday 18 November 2012

Back for more

I am back for mor editing before tomorrow as I only have tomorrow and tuesday to finish it and don't want to be editing old stuff during that time really.

I will work until 8.30 so I have about two hours...  I hope it is enough!  Actually Sup says he is away until the 22nd so I could send it on weds, the 21st, as otherwise it will just be sitting in the sorting office and I will be sitting at home knitting when I could be working on it!  Might as well use the time...


Anyway.  Am miffed as I opened the intro just to see the lit review secetions subheadings as I have forgotton them (!) and the beginning is a big mess.  This is fair enough as I have yet to edit it but I didn't realise how utterly SICK of seeing my work I am!  How i will feel when I get the first draft back I don't know (sick, sick, sick!).  At least the viva will hopefully herald the end...  what if I have corrections?!  Eek!

Anyway.  I feel abit better having reminded myself that this chapter isn't completed really and will get on with sorting out the intro to the intro :)  Apparently it is the the single most important part of the thesis and sets the whole tone for the how the examiner will see your work.  Eek, no pressure then...

x J

 

No comments: