Saturday 3 November 2012

Procrastinating

I am skiving.

I am irritated that my son is not dressed yet and that DB is hanging out with his laptop and ignoring him.  However, I also know it is saturday morning, that DB works 12 hour days and just wants some chill time to do his fantasy footy stuff before cooking us all lunch, and that Bean has been manically busy with the childminder and could do with some family down time.

So I can only deduce that my actual source of irritation is the fact I am dreading doing my work and am frustrated by how much I have to do in such a small timeframe (which isn't even my fault)... and so I, very rationally, decided to get miffed about What Is Not Happening Downstairs instead :)  Pure procrastination and displaced anger.  Twonk.

SOOOOOO instead I will do some work!

Right now, will do ten minutes and get the ball rolling...

ARF I don't want to!  Wish me luck!

x J

No comments: