Wednesday 7 November 2012

Another chapter done

Phew!  am knackered!

Did my other chapter.  Just finished.  Am addicted, I just had to get it done!  I have my hosp appt tomorrow aft and know that will mean a slow day tomorrow waiting for it (I don't like interruptions!) and then am off on Friday with Bean...  And I can't bear the idea of having to do these chapters any more!  I want them done!  So I did it :)  I am sort of pleased with it, tbh I think I am just exhausted now and a bit 'meh', whatever.  And also the work in general, this being the fifth/sixth/seventh time I have gone over this work, is boring me stupid and seems so bloomin' OBVIOUS!  Is boring, boring :)

I think this is a good sign :)

Am going to watch tv and try and chill out.  Mind racing!

I will feel great when I wake up tomorrow and know it is done :)  Is about 9000 words too :)  Only thing is it does need one last proof read just to check it is just fine as it probably has typos and is in the wrong tense bla bla as am a bit zonked!  But I can't bear the thought!

Then I just have to check the last chapter and add 800 words.  I hope to get these words from my defunct discussion chapter.  we shall see.  I really hope to have this last chapter done tomorrow and then on the weekend I have a whole new vista of a chapter to write! 

It goes on and on!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

x J

No comments: