Wednesday 21 November 2012

DONE IT!!!

hhahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am printing my first draft; abstract, cover sheet and all :)  Well, I was printing it, the printer has run out of paper so am waiting for DB to get back with some more!  Is going to be quite an impressive tower of paper when it is done!  Is 244 pages and 82000 words... 

hurrah!

Am so excited, when I was formatting the chapters together into one doc I was really shaky; I couldn't believe it!  I can't wait to have it all printed and show it to DB.  We are having a takeaway tonight to celebrate.  It will be thai as this baby makes me crave thai food but DB is so sick of it I can only have it for special now :) 

Will post it tomorrow morning after dropping Beanie off then hopefully will meet with my friend for some coffee and celebration cake at a cute caff down the road...  and then I shall hang about the house being useless!

x J 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!

Zalfa said...

WAHEEEEY!! :)

Numpty said...

:) thanks :)

I just hope it is ok and doesn't need more than a month of editing! eek!

x J