Sunday 18 November 2012

Pleasing editing

Yay, after that I have managed to edit the into chapter and I feel soooooo much better.

I feel like I now know what is in it, and thought it is 1500 words too long it doesn't matter at the moment.  I think I have covered all the bases as best as I can for now and the lit review is starting to seem ok.  Am not sure, but it is the best I can do for now!

Tomorrow I have alllll day (aw, will miss my littel man!) and will concentrate on a bit more editing for a couple of hours, and then most of the day will be spent sorting out the conclusion!

I will also do a spider diagram of all the threads of the research, all my little arguments, so I can weave these together neatly in the conclusion.

I am not very good at writing conclusions but I really cannot wait to have it done and then I will have, ahem, finished my first draft!

oh.  em.  gee.

I cannot wait to print it out and see how BIG it all is!  I might have to post it on weds just so I can show to to DB!  Look DB!  My thesis is REAL! :)

Am off to watch x factor and homeland and eat pasta

Today has been a lovely, lovely day.

x J

No comments: